Thanks for using our Services. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
FIRST: Using our Services
1. You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
2. Our Services display some content that is not Locos’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do.
3. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
4. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
5. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
SECOND: Account Registration
1. You may need register Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own Account, or your Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, such as your employer or educational institution. If you are using an Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account.
2. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Account. To protect your Account, keep your password confidential. Try not to reuse your Account password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Account, please report it from contact page.
THIRD: Privacy Policies
Locos’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Locos can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
FOURTH: Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give Locos (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a business listing you have added to Locos Maps). Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
FIFTH: About Application in our Services
When a Service requires or includes application, this application may update automatically once a new version or feature is available.
Locos gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the application provided to you by Locos as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Locos, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included application, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that application, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
SIXTH: Modifying and Terminating our Services
1. We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
2. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Locos may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
3. We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
SEVENTH: Warranties and Disclaimers
1. We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
2. Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither Locos nor its suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the Services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services, the specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
EIGHTH: Liability for our Services
Locos, unless permitted by law, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages. To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Locos, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services.
NINTH: Terms Modification
1. We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service.
2. Modified terms for a Service will be effective immediately after they are posted.
3. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.